Pantone accuracy and convenience for four-color printing!
The new PLUS SERIES CMYK guides contain 2,868 CMYK colors, chromatically arranged for smoother transitions between process colors and more intuitive selection.
Visualize, communicate and control CMYK process colors for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphics treatments. Compatible with today's digital workflows.
- Screen tint percentages are provided to enable accurate color reproduction.
- Printed using bio-friendly, ISO-certified inks.
- Text weight paper is used, to match popular print specifications.
- Includes color index, lighting evaluation tool and design software.
- Set of two CMYK color guides, coated and uncoated.
Pantone is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon product registration.
- 2,868 process colors
- Chromatically arranged
- Screen tint percentages are provided
- Two-guide set on coated and uncoated stock
- Text weight paper substrates
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Color locator index
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation