Add luminescence to sophisticated designs!
This expansive palette of 301 exquisite Pantone Metallic colors adds impact and elegance to projects that call for a refined look. Printed on coated stock, the Metallic Color guide identifies the ink mixing formula for each color. An additional page demonstrates the effects of a gloss aqueous coating when applied to the seven metallic base colors.
Pantone is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon product registration.
- Broad palette of 301 colorful metallics
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number
- Ink mixing formulas
- Seven base colors shown with and without a gloss overprint varnish
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation